] Bastiaanssen WGM, Menenti M, Feddes RA and AAM Holtslag Remote sensing surface energy balance algorithm for land (SEBAL): 1.
What does SEBAL stand for?
SEBAL stands for Surface Energy Balance Algorithm for Land
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of SEBAL
- Southeastern Bluegrass Association
- Special Event Business Advisors
- Standards Employees Benefit Association
- Sussex Education Business Alliance (United Kingdom)
- Synthetic Environment Based Acquisition
- School Employees Benefits Advisory Council (Fairfax, VA)
- Small Environmental Business Action Coalition (Washington, DC)
- State Employees Bargaining Agent Coalition
- System Employee Benefits Advisory Committee (Texas A&M University)
- Surface Energy Balance
- Solar Energy Business Association of New England (Boston, Massachusetts)
- Severn Barrage Association of Supporters (UK)
- Social Environment and Biomarkers of Aging Study (Taiwan)
- Spatially Enhanced Broadband Array Spectrograph System
- Southeastern Beefmaster Breeders Association
- Saint Edmundsbury Borough Council (UK)
- Sistema Europeo delle Banche Centrali (Italian)
- Snooker & English Billiards Club (Vienna, Austria)
- Socially and Educationally Backward Class (India)
- Southeast Building Conference
Samples in periodicals archive:
Surface energy balance algorithm for land (SEBAL) is used to estimate the daily evapotranspiration and the different terms of surface energy balance at the time of satellite overpass.