[FIGURE 1 OMITTED] Surface electromyography preparation To measure the electrical activity of the internal oblique (IO), RA, multifidus (MF), and erector spinae (ES) muscles during the bridging exercises on the 3 surfaces, a surface electromyography (sEMG) system (Telemyo 2400T-G2 Telemetry EMG system; Noraxon, USA) with disposable bipolar sEMG electrodes was used.
What does SEMG stand for?
SEMG stands for Surface Electromyography
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of SEMG
We have 2 other meanings of SEMG in our Acronym Attic
- Shandong Engineering Machinery Factory (China)
- Southern Early Music Forum (UK)
- Stockholm Early Music Festival (Sweden)
- Strategic Environmental Management Framework (South Africa)
- Stuttgart Electronic Music Festival (Stuttgart, Germany)
- Surface Equipment Maintenance Facility (place to maintain vehicles & other military equipment)
- South East Michigan Flute Association
- Somalia Eritrea Monitoring Group
- Space Environment Measurement Group (Japan)
- Stellar Entertainment Music Group (formerly Manifest Music Productions)
- South East Mobile Home Institute
- Sociedad Española de Medicina Humanitaria (Spanish: Spanish Society of Humanitarian Medicine)
- Semiconductor Equipment and Materials International
- Sexually Explicit Material on the Internet
- Special Electromagnetic Interference
- Sprint Electronic Messaging Integration
- Stanford Emergency Medicine International
- One Half (Prefix)
- Scanning Electron Microscope Image Collection and Processing System (trademark of SEMICAPS Pte. Ltd.; Singapore)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The researchers assessed neuromuscular activation using a diagnostic procedure called surface electromyography to measure electrical activity in the activated muscle fibers.
Materials used to measure the effects of dorsiflexion resisted walking included goniometry, surface electromyography (sEMG), and GAITRite technology (2), respectively.
INTRODUCTION Surface electromyography (EMG), a non-invasive method for the neuromuscular system investigation, is commonly used in ergonomic research to study the appearance of local muscle fatigue.
7) years) with no history of shoulder problems using surface electromyography (EMG).
Have your spine and nervous system assessed utilizing our computerized surface electromyography and thermography instruments.