The Surface Coatings Association New Zealand (SCANZ), in conjunction with the New Zealand Paint, Ink, Resin & Adhesives Manufacturers Federation, Inc.
What does SCANZ stand for?
SCANZ stands for Surface Coatings Association New Zealand
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of SCANZ
We have 3 other meanings of SCANZ in our Acronym Attic
- Single CAIS Access and Neutralization System
- Software Change Administration and Notification
- Status Configuration & Alarm Notification System
- Survey of Necessary and Comprehensive Skills
- Scanning Synthetic Aperture Radar
- Science Communicators Association of New Zealand
- Society of Crystallographers in Australia and New Zealand
- Solar Circuit Aotearoa New Zealand (art symposium)
- Sporting Clubs Association of NZ Inc.
- Supply Chain Association of New Zealand
- Senior Civil Affairs Officer (US DoD)
- Sickle Cell Association of Ontario (Toronto, Ontario, Canada)
- SIPRNet Connection Approval Office (US DoD)
- Sour Cream and Onion
- Speech Communication Association of Ohio (teachers' organization)
- State Court Administrator's Office
- Snohomish County Apartment Operators Association (est. 1973)
- State Council on Alcohol and Other Drug Abuse (Wisconsin)
- Six County Association of Governments (Utah)
- Automatic Scanning Unit Returned to Service