2 GPa obtained on the same film using surface acoustic wave methods.
What does SAW stand for?
SAW stands for Surface Acoustic Wave
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of SAW
We have 161 other meanings of SAW in our Acronym Attic
- Stock Aitken Waterman (production team)
- Strategic Aerospace Wing
- Street Art Workers
- Student Action with Workers (North Carolina)
- Sub-Arctic Winter
- Submerged Arc Welding
- Success at Work (various organizations)
- Superconducting Asymmetric Wiggler
- Support Agency Workstation (State Farm Insurance)
- Surface-to-Air Weapon
- Surveillance & Warning
- Series Submerged Arc Welding
- Sacramento Area Wrestling Association
- Screen Advertising World Association
- Smart Automatic Wiring Analyzer
- Society of Animal Welfare Administrators (Cincinnati, OH)
- Solar Array Wing Assembly
- South Asian Women for Action (Boston, MA, USA)
- Suid-Afrikaanse Woonwa-Assosiasie (Afrikaans: South African Caravan Association)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Theoretical models that relate the elastic constants of the film and substrate to the surface wave velocity are available in the seismology and surface acoustic wave device literature but they are cumbersome for deducing the film properties from measurements of the surface wave velocity.