Meanwhile, Penybont Lifeguards were joined by a host of younger Penybont Surf Life Saving Club members as well as Keep Wales Tidy representatives for a pre-launch clean up at nearby Ogmore by Sea.
What does SLSC stand for?
SLSC stands for Surf Life Saving Club (Australia)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SLSC
We have 20 other meanings of SLSC in our Acronym Attic
- Stateless Session Bean (Java)
- Stored Level Status Block
- Sunway Lagoon Sdn. Bhd. (theme park; Selangor, Malaysia)
- Surf Life Saving Bay of Plenty (New Zealand)
- Saint Louis Society for the Blind and Visually Impaired (Missouri)
- Saint Louis Sainte Clotilde (French)
- St. Louis Science Center (Missouri)
- State Level Steering Committee (India)
- Student Loan Service Center (various locations)
- Submarine Logistics Support Center
- Sri Lanka Schools Cricket Association
- Sapphire-Loaded Superconducting Cavity Oscillator
- Sign Language Skills Classroom Observation
- Satellite Land Surface Climatology Project
- Southern Leyte State College of Science and Technology (Sogod, Southern Leye, Philippines)
- Save Lives, Save Dollars (Initiative of the Greater Detroit Area Health Council)
- Silver Lake Sand Dunes (beach town; Michigan)
- Single Logical Screen Daemon
- South Lane School District (Cottage Grove, OR)
- Southern Lehigh School District (Center Valley, PA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Robbie Phillips, a committee member of the Port Talbotbased Aberavon Surf Life Saving Club, said: "We were promised a suitable replacement, with comparable facilities, by members and officers of Neath Port Talbot Council.
Freshie: Freshwater Surf Life Saving Club, the first 100 years, by Pauline Curby, published by University of NSW Press, looks at the institution of surf life saving--an admired and characteristic feature of Australian identity.
To get involved with the locals I joined a Surf Life Saving club and was told I was the first "pommy" they had enrolled.
Robbie Phillips, a committee member of the Aberavon Surf Life Saving Club, based in Port Talbot, is one of many who have voiced concerns over the planned facilities for the new centre.
PENYBONT Surf Life Saving Club is throwing a lifeline to Ogmore-by-Sea village with a proposed new lifeguard centre and slipway access to the beach.