SPAETH, THE SUPREME COURT AND THE ATTITUDINAL MODEL REVISITED 92-96 (2002).
What does SCAM stand for?
SCAM stands for Supreme Court and the Attitudinal Model
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of SCAM
We have 32 other meanings of SCAM in our Acronym Attic
- South Carolina Association of Magicians
- Spare Capacity Assignment Model
- Standard Content Archive Management
- State Coordination Management Council
- Still Confused About Money
- Stingy about giving out personal information, Check your financial information regularly, Ask periodically for a copy of your credit report, Maintain careful records of your banking and financial accounts (mnemonic to avoid identity theft)
- Structural Composite Armor Materials
- substituted-cysteine-accessibility method
- Suffolk College Alternative Music (radio station; UK)
- Superconducting camera
- Surveillance Control Alarm Maintenance
- Subsonic Cruise Armed Missile/Decoy
- Santa Cruz Active Management Area (Arizona)
- Société des Citoyens des Amis des Moyens Audiovisuels (French radio association)
- Switching, Conferencing and Monitoring Arrangement
- Synergistic Channel-Adaptive Multiple Access
- State College Area Municipal Band (State College, PA)
- Scientific and Clinical Applications of Magnetic Carriers (conference)
- Southern California Alaskan Malamute Club (Burbank, CA)
- Symposium on Computer Applications in Medical Care
Samples in periodicals archive:
SPAETH, THE SUPREME COURT AND THE ATTITUDINAL MODEL (1993); ROHDE & SPAETH, supra note 20; Rohde, supra note 56.