Bahrain Defence Force (BDF) Commander-in-Chief Field Marshall Shaikh Khalifa Bin Ahmad Al Khalifa and Supreme Allied Commander Transformation (DSACT), Polish General Mieczyslaw Bieniek, stressed the significance of Bahrain's military coordination and reviewed issues of common interest.
What does SACT stand for?
SACT stands for Supreme Allied Commander Transformation (NATO)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of SACT
We have 28 other meanings of SACT in our Acronym Attic
- Strategic Approaches to Community Safety Initiative
- Slovak American Cultural Society of the Midwest (Naperville, IL)
- South African Central Statistics Office
- Statewide Automated Child Support System (California)
- South African Council for Social Service Profession
- Saskatchewan Action Committee, Status of Women (Canada)
- Seabed Arms Control Treaty
- Self Adjusting Cycle Time
- Sino Atrial Conduction Time
- Supplemental Annuity Collective Trust
- Sussex Autistic Community Trust
- Swedish Association of Callers and Teachers
- Swiss Armed Forces Culinary Team (Switzerland)
- Sistema Automatizado de Control Transito Aéreo
- South Australian Clay Target Association
- South African College for Teacher Education
- US Army Corps of Engineers Sacramento District Total Environmental Restoration Contract
- Seasonal Annual Cooling Tower Impact
- South African Cotton Textile Manufacturers' Association
- Sacramento Area Commerce and Trade Organization
Samples in periodicals archive:
The NATO delegation included NATO Deputy Supreme Allied Commander Transformation (DSACT) General Mieczyslaw Bieniek and NATO Deputy Chief of Staff Military Cooperation Major General Sandor Fucsku.
Abrial took over from James Mattis -- a marine general who heads US Joint Forces Command (USJFCOM) -- as Supreme Allied Commander Transformation, one of NATO s two overall strategic command positions.
Deputy Supreme Allied Commander Transformation Adm.