Jacqui Phillips--Policy Officer, ACOSS (1) Erebus Consulting Partners, National Evaluation of the Supported Accommodation Assistance Program (SAAP IV), Final Report, May 2004 (SAAP IV Evaluation Report) at 139.
What does SAAP stand for?
SAAP stands for Supported Accommodation Assistance Program (Australia)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SAAP
We have 52 other meanings of SAAP in our Acronym Attic
- Single Aircraft Accident Prevention
- Smart Antenna Array Processing
- Société Anonyme des Automobiles Peugeot (French automobile company)
- Society for the Advancement of American Philosophy
- Software as a Product
- Spin Adapted Antisymmetrized Product
- Sports Authority of Andhra Pradesh
- St. Augustine Academy of Pampanga (Philippines)
- State Aid Action Plan (EU)
- Sunflower Army Ammunition Plant (Lawrence, KS)
- Saint Augustine Airport Pilots Association (Florida)
- South African Airways Pilots' Association
- Southeastern African-American Publishers Association
- San Antonio Area Progressive Action Coalition (Texas)
- South African Association for Public Administration and Management
- South African Agricultural Plantation and Allied Workers Union (South Africa)
- South African Agricultural Products and Allied Workers' Union
- San Antonio Association of Personnel Consultants (Texas)
- South Asia Alliance for Poverty Eradication
- Society for the Analysis of African-American Public Health Issues
Samples in periodicals archive:
Australia's bedrock program for people who are homeless and in crisis is the Supported Accommodation Assistance Program (SAAP).