Embassy) NBRF Northern Border Response Force NCIS Naval Criminal Investigative Service NIDA National Institute of Drug Abuse NNICC National Narcotics Intelligence Consumers Committee OAS Organization of American States OAS/CICAD Inter-American Drug Abuse Control Commission OFC Offshore Financial Center ONDCP Office of National Drug Control Policy OPBAT Operation Bahamas, Turks and Caicos OPDAT Office of Overseas Prosecutorial Development Assistance and Training RLA Resident Legal Advisor SCIBM South Caucasus Integrated Border Management program SECI South East Europe Cooperative Initiative SEED Support for East European Democracy Act (1994) SOCA (British) Serious Organized Crime Agency SOUTHCOM U.
What does SEED stand for?
SEED stands for Support for East European Democracy
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of SEED
We have 161 other meanings of SEED in our Acronym Attic
- Sprint Employees Embellishing Diversity
- Standard for the Exchange of Earthquake Data
- Strategic Entrepreneurial Economic Development (Minnesota initiative)
- Students Educating Each Other About Discrimination
- Study to Explore Early Development (epidemiologic study)
- Summer Educational Experience for the Disadvantaged (outreach program of the American Chemical Society)
- Super Effective and Efficient Delivery
- Superior Evolutionary Element Destined-Factor (Gundam Seed animation)
- Supplemental Emergency Escape Device (US Navy)
- Support Equipment Engineering Department
- Sustainable Education Every Day (eco-conscious education)
- Sustainable Energy for Economic Development
- Swedish Enterprise Education (Stockholm, Sweden)
- System for the Exchange of Excise Data (UK)
- Saskatchewan Employment Equity And Diversity Association
- Self Employees Economic Development Association (Sri Lanka)
- South East England Development Agency
- Supporting Entrepreneurs and Enterprise Development in Africa (UK)
- Society for Exorbitantly Expensive and Difficult to Implement EHR (Electronic Health Records)
- Social Economic and Environmental Development Organization
Samples in periodicals archive:
It was established in 1996 through the US government Support for East European Democracy Act of 1989 (the "SEED Act") for the primary purpose of promoting the development of the Bulgarian private sector and policies and practices conducive to such development.
These funds cover the salaries, benefits, and other administrative costs associated with USAID programs worldwide, including those managed by USAID and financed through * Development assistance * Child survival and disease programs fund * Economic support fund * Support for East European Democracy Act * Freedom Support Act * P.
Assistance for Eastern Europe and the Baltic States * $600,000,000 is appropriated to remain available until 30 September 2002 to carry out the provisions of the Support for East European Democracy (SEED) Act of 1989, P.