Last year, GL Noble Denton announced a landmark deal with leading Australian coal seam gas explorer and producer QGC to supply inspection services for the installation of the 540-km underground pipeline between natural gas fields in the Surat Basin and a natural gas liquefaction plant on Curtis Island on Queensland's coast.
What does SUPINSP stand for?
SUPINSP stands for Supply Inspection
This definition appears very rarely
- Solidarity for the Urban Poor Federation (Cambodia)
- Squatter and Urban Poor Federation (est. 1993; Phnom Penh, Cambodia)
- Supply Flight (USAF)
- Streamline Upwind Petrov Galerkin
- States United to Prevent Gun Violence
- Superintendent's Urban Principal Initiative (student professional development program; Florida)
- Support Identification
- Naval Supply Pier (US Navy)
- Sheffield University Plasmasphere Ionosphere Model
- Supervising Inspector Naval Material
- Supplementary Intelligence Report
- Supplemental Programmed Interpretation Report
- Supplementary Phase Interpretation Report
- Supplementary Photo Interpretation Report
- Supreme Council of Kenya Muslims
- Secure User Plane Location (wireless standard)
- Sherwood Utilities Pty. Ltd. (Australia)
- Stuff Unemployed People Like (blog)
- Support Plan
- Surveillance Program, Lethal Chemical Agents and Munitions
Samples in periodicals archive:
Guzzardo advised, "Once we supply inspection systems to a company their sales force uses it to their benefit because they can tell the customer," we are not going to be shipping you defective material.
Sole Supplier for Massachusetts Enhanced Emissions and Safety Test Program SPX Corporation today announced that its Service Solutions business has been awarded a contract as sole vendor to supply inspection and maintenance equipment and service to Agbar Technologies, Inc.
21 /PRNewswire/ -- SPX Corporation (NYSE: SPW) and Pep Boys (NYSE: PBY) today announced they have entered an agreement for SPX to supply inspection and emissions testing equipment to Pep Boys.
By additionally analyzing the internal structure of a cork, Cork Supply inspection techniques will be able to screen out virtually 100% of all critical defects - including defects that may not be visible externally.
We currently supply inspection capability to every major automotive chip provider, and we are gratified to see our technology emerging as the de facto industry standard.
While the focus during the spring and summer in North America is on monitoring mosquito breeding sites, broader applications for Assur-H&S include the monitoring of public water supply inspections, the inspection of Food Service businesses, Eldercare facilities and other disciplines subject to health codes.