; Executive Education Coordinator at Navy Supply Corps School, Athens; Customer Support Department Head at Navy Supply Information Systems Activity, Mechanicsburg; and the Fleet Services Officer at U.
What does SIS stand for?
SIS stands for Supply Information System
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of SIS
We have 658 other meanings of SIS in our Acronym Attic
- Subversive Intellectual Society
- Success in Soccer (magazine; various locations)
- Success in Stages (bullying intervention program)
- Summer in Switzerland
- Sundaram Infotech Solutions (India)
- Superannuation Industry (Supervision) Act (Australia)
- Superconducting Image Surface
- Supervised Injection Site
- Supervisory Investigative Specialist
- Surface Instrumentation Subsystem
- Surface-ionization-type Ion Source
- Susceptible Infected Susceptible
- Suspended Imposition of Sentence (legal)
- Swarm Intelligence Symposium (IEEE)
- Swedish Institute for Standards (central body for standardization)
- Switch Interface System
- Symbian Installation System (mobile phones)
- Synopsis Information System (DCAA)
- System Infrastructure Software
Samples in periodicals archive:
To fulfill this need, the Defense Security Cooperation Agency (DSCA) sponsored the Navy Supply Information Systems Activity (NAVSISA) and Defense Security Assistance Development Center (DSADC) to develop a software application to provide better visibility of FMS case execution, procurement, and delivery.
Thomas Traaen, director for Fleet Supply, COMPACFLT, in partnership with Naval Supply Information Systems Activity (NAVSISA)Customer Support Group Pearl Harbor, began work on the automated version of Birdtrack in May 2003.
The former Navy Fleet Material Support Office (FMSO), later known as the Navy Supply Information Systems Activity (NAVSISA), and now NAVSUP Business Systems Center (BSC), was founded at Mechanicsburg, Pa.
Presentations were given by NAVSUP senior military and civilian leaders representing all of the enterprise's commands: Headquarters, the Fleet and Industrial Supply Centers, the Naval Inventory Control Point, the Navy Supply Information Systems Activity, the Navy Exchange Service Command, and the Naval Operational Logistics Support Center.
His previous duty stations include Navy Supply Information Systems Activity, Mechanicsburg, Pa.