mil/acct/ The website provides guidance and tutorials for using EMALL and submitting Supply Assistance Requests.
What does SAR stand for?
SAR stands for Supply Assistance Request
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of SAR
We have 496 other meanings of SAR in our Acronym Attic
- Subsequent Applications Review
- Successive Approximation Register
- Sulfuric Acid Recovery (hydrocarbon processing application)
- Summary Account Record
- Summary Analysis Report
- Summary Annual Report
- Super Adventure Rockman (video game)
- Supplied-Air Respirator (US OSHA)
- Supplies Account Representative
- Supply Activities Requirements
- Support Air Request
- Supportive Academic Remediation
- Suppressor Area Ratio (jet engines)
- Surveillance Approach Radar
- Survival and Resilience
- Suspicious Activity Report(ing) (banks reporting suspicious transactions)
- Svenska Arkitekters Riksförbund (Swedish: Swedish Architects Association; Stockholm, Sweden)
- Symmetrix Automated Replication
- Synthetic Aperture Radar
- Syrian Arab Republic
Samples in periodicals archive:
The training syllabus also covered the use of the MILSTRIP Supply Assistance Request (SAR), and management actions which must precede the submission of SARs.
Two additional capabilities are planned for future release, submission of supply assistance requests, and submission of supply discrepancy reports.