Construction material supplier performance evaluation and information management is an important part of material procurement process, and it constitutes the reference for selecting appropriate material suppliers in e-awarding workflow.
What does SPE stand for?
SPE stands for Supplier Performance Evaluation (various companies)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of SPE
We have 234 other meanings of SPE in our Acronym Attic
- Stored Program Element (USAF SACCS 465L EDTCC)
- Strategic Planning and Evaluation (US FEMA)
- Streptococcal Pyrogenic Exotoxin
- Subgame Perfect Equilibrium (game theory)
- Submassive Pulmonary Embolism
- subtracting pore effect
- Sulfur Polymer Encapsulation
- Sum of Predicted Error
- Sumiju Plant Engineering (Japan)
- Supervisory Patent Examiner
- Svenska Petroleum Exploration (Sweden)
- Swedish Penis Enlarger (Austin Powers)
- Symbolic Programming Environment
- Synchronous Payload Envelope
- Synergistic Processing Element
- Synergistic Processing Engine
- Synergistic Processor Element
- Systems Performance Effectiveness
- Systems Planning & Engineering
- Streptococcal Pyrogenic Exotoxin Type A