As part of an ongoing effort to improve ethical business practices, ISG technology has registered with Sedex, the Supplier Ethical Data Exchange.
What does SEDEX stand for?
SEDEX stands for Supplier Ethical Data Exchange (UK)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of SEDEX
We have 1 other meaning of SEDEX in our Acronym Attic
- Social Exclusion and the Development of European Citizenship
- Sociedad Española de Electromedicina y Calidad (Spanish: Spanish Society of Electro Medicine and Quality)
- Secretaria de Desarrollo Económico (Spanish: Secretary for Economic Development; Mexico)
- Seguridad en Democracia (Spanish, Guatemala)
- Secretaría de La Defensa Nacional (México)
- Servicio y Desarrollo (Spanish)
- Selective Deposition of Silicides and Epitaxial Silicon (ESPRIT Project 5004)
- Secretaría de Desarrollo Social (Spanish: Ministry of Social Development; Mexico)
- Secure Data Exchange (software; Swiss Federal Statistical Office)
- Sedimentary Exhalative
- SEAMEO (Southeast Asian Ministers of Education Organization) Educational Development Fund
- Seattle Economic Development Fund (Seattle, WA)
- Sindh Enterprise Development Fund (Pakistan)
- Sober Emotional Destructive Follower
- Socio-Economic Development Foundation
- Soros Economic Development Fund (New York, NY)
- South Asia Enterprise Development Facility (Dhaka, Bangladesh)
- Semiconductor Demand Forecast Accuracy Model
- Surface-Emitting Distributed Feedback
- Single-Ended Dual-Fed Distributed Amplifier (microwave theory)