The spray-painter and his helper should have been using supplied-air respirators.
What does SAR stand for?
SAR stands for Supplied-Air Respirator (US OSHA)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of SAR
We have 496 other meanings of SAR in our Acronym Attic
- Subconscious Analysis and Reprogramming (psychology)
- Subject Analysis and Retrieval
- Subscriber Application Router
- Subsequent Applications Review
- Successive Approximation Register
- Sulfuric Acid Recovery (hydrocarbon processing application)
- Summary Account Record
- Summary Analysis Report
- Summary Annual Report
- Super Adventure Rockman (video game)
- Supplies Account Representative
- Supply Activities Requirements
- Supply Assistance Request
- Support Air Request
- Supportive Academic Remediation
- Suppressor Area Ratio (jet engines)
- Surveillance Approach Radar
- Survival and Resilience
- Suspicious Activity Report(ing) (banks reporting suspicious transactions)
- Svenska Arkitekters Riksförbund (Swedish: Swedish Architects Association; Stockholm, Sweden)
Samples in periodicals archive:
can be operated as either a powered or non-powered air purifying respirator, an open-circuit self-contained breathing apparatus or a supplied-air respirator.