In the supplementary plot in Clotel's story, the wife triumphs as she eliminates the perceived competitor of her husband's affections, and the precariousness of the slave woman's position is summarized by a chapter title: [t]o-day the woman is mistress of her own cottage; to-morrow she is sold.
What does SUPPLOT stand for?
SUPPLOT stands for Supplementary Plot
This definition appears very rarely
- Sarawak United People's Party (Malaysia)
- Supplementary (geometry)
- Separate Support Package
- Strategies Used by Patients to Promote Health
- Supplementary Procurement Instrument Identification Number
- Supply Chains LInking Food SMEs (Small and Medium-Sized Enterprises) in Europe's Lagging Rural Regions (EU research project)
- Supplementary Plot/Expeditionary Plot
- Supply Officer
- Schools Under Performance Pay Offer Remarkable Teaching (Lake County, Florida)
- Services under Program and Project Offices for Results Tracking (project support services; USAID)
- Special Underwire Protection Proportedly Outfits Rotten Teenagers (Kids Next Door show)
- Study to Understand Prognosis and Preferences for Outcomes and Risks of Treatments
- Supplemental Reporting Code
- Supply Point
- Southern United Professional Racing (Baton Rouge, LA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
With DCGS-N, LISS Truman has the capability to develop new naval intelligence concepts of operations and access intelligence software applications that were previously found only on stand-alone workstations in specified shipboard workcenters, for example, Multi-Sensor Interpretation, Strike Intelligence Analysis Center, Ship Signal Exploitation Space and Supplementary Plot.