Program Eligibility To qualify for Lifeline in the state of Ohio, a household must participate in one of the following: * Section 8/Federal Public Housing Assistance * Medicaid * Food Stamps * Supplemental Security Income (SSI) * Free National School Lunch Program (NSL) * General Assistance/Disability Assistance * Home Energy Assistance (HEAP) * Supplemental Security Disability Income (SSDI) * Ohio Works First or Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (TANF) * Household income is at or below 150% of the Federal Poverty Guidelines (FPG) http://www.
What does SSDI stand for?
SSDI stands for Supplemental Security Disability Income
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of SSDI
We have 30 other meanings of SSDI in our Acronym Attic
- Subareolar Sclerosing Duct Hyperplasia
- South Shore District Health Authority (Canada)
- Sequoia School for the Deaf and Hard of Hearing (Arizona)
- Society of State Directors of Health, Physical Education, and Recreation (est. 1926; Reston, VA)
- Sharp Software Development India Pvt. Ltd. (est. 1999)
- Ship System Definition & Index
- Social Security Death Index
- Social Security Disability Income (common, but incorrect)
- Social Security Disability Insurance
- Solid State Devices, Inc. (California)
- Social Security Disability Insurance Benefits
- Spacecraft Systems Development and Integration Facility (NASA)
- Server Software Development Kit
- Solution Software Developer Kit (Symantec)
- Secondary Standards Dosimetry Laboratory (network)
- Secure Software Development Lifecycle (Microsoft)
- Single-Side, Dual-Layer (digital versatile disc)
- Small Secure Data Link (software; radio application)
- SOAP (Simple Object Access Protocol) Service Description Language (web services)
- Solid State Dye Laser
Samples in periodicals archive:
Most people dependent upon Social Security Insurance (SSI) or Supplemental Security Disability Income (SSDI) are afraid that if they are successfully employed they will lose their access to the medical services (including behavioral healthcare) essential to their lives in the community.
Ohio residents are eligible if they participate in one or more of the following programs: * Section 8 Housing/Public Housing * Medicaid * Food Stamps * Supplemental Security Income (SSI) * Home Energy Assistance Program (HEAP) * Supplemental Security Disability Income (SSDI) * Ohio Works First or Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (TANF) * Free School Lunch Program * General Assistance/Disability Assistance * Income Eligibility (Income at or below 150% of the federal poverty level) To enroll in the i-wireless Lifeline program, consumers should visit a Cincinnati Bell retail store or a Cincinnati Bell i-wireless authorized distributor throughout the Greater Cincinnati and Dayton, Ohio areas.