Total compensation includes salary (which can include overtime/compensatory pay), health, dental and vision benefits, disability benefits, life insurance, long term care insurance, a generous leave program which includes sick, annual and other leave types, holidays, employer paid retirement programs, cash match for supplemental retirement program participants, mass transit reimbursement program and tuition free classes.
What does SRP stand for?
SRP stands for Supplemental Retirement Program (various organizations)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of SRP
We have 449 other meanings of SRP in our Acronym Attic
- Studieretningsprojekt (Danish high schools)
- Sub-Rate Processor
- Substantial Research Paper (education)
- Sucker Rod Pump
- Suggested Retail Price
- Sulphate Removal Plant
- Summer Reading Program (various locations)
- Summer Residential Program (various schools)
- Super Resin Polish (Autoglym)
- Superior Radiant Products (Ontario, Canada)
- Surgical Reversal of Presbyopia
- Sustained Readiness Program
- Switch Route Processor
- Switching Rate Protection (Tadiran)
- Synchronous Reactive Programming (computer programming paradigm)
- Syndicat des Résidents de Paris
- System for Restraint and Protection (Renault)
- System Restore Point
- Systematic Review Process (revision)
- Systems Review Program
Samples in periodicals archive:
for associations interested in providing 401(k) plan and supplemental retirement programs to their members.
Meanwhile, President Dean VanTrease has benefited from changes in the school's supplemental retirement program that adds thousands of dollars to his expected retirement fund.