5 billion in supplemental reserve facility (SRF) loans.
What does SRF stand for?
SRF stands for Supplemental Reserve Facility (International Monetary Fund)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of SRF
We have 275 other meanings of SRF in our Acronym Attic
- Stress Reduction Factor
- Student Request Form (various schools)
- Student Research Forum (various schools)
- Sub-Regional Forecast
- Submarine Repair Facility (US Navy)
- Subretinal Fluid
- Sugar Rush Forums
- Summary Reference File
- Superconducting Radio Frequency
- Supplement Research Foundation (dietary supplements)
- Survey Report Form
- Svenska Rugbyförbundet (Swedish Rugby Club)
- Sweden Rock Festival (music festival)
- System Recovery Factor
- System Release Form
- Snake River Farmers Association
- Southern Regional Forest Agreement (Australia)
- Student Research Fellowship Award
- Sub-Regional Fire Fighting Arrangement
- Supported Residential Facilities Act 1992 (Australia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
At present, only the Supplemental Reserve Facility, which was set up in 1997 to cope with sudden disruptions to market confidence, attracts penalty rates related to the length of time loans are outstanding.
Supplemental Reserve Facility (SRF): It provides financial assistance for exceptional balance of payments difficulties due to a large short-term financing need resulting from a sudden and disruptive loss of market confidence.