The EPA plans to issue a supplemental notice of proposed rulemaking sometime in 2011, in which they will solicit comments regarding a third phase-in to include additional sources.
What does SNPRM stand for?
SNPRM stands for Supplemental Notice of Proposed Rulemaking
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of SNPRM in our Acronym Attic
- Syndicat National des Producteurs de Plants de Pommes de Terre Germés et Fractionnés (French)
- Société Nationale de la Petite Propriété Terrienne
- Short Latency Nonprimary Responses
- Sindicatul National Postasul Roman (Romanian: Romanian National Union Postman)
- Southern Nevada Pug Rescue (Las Vegas, NV)
- Status, Not in Protection (Cisco)
- Substantia Nigra Pars Reticulata
- supplemental notice of proposed rulemaking
- Southwest National Primate Research Center
- Selected Nonpriority List Item(s)
- School of Natural and Physical Sciences (University of Papua New Guinea)
- Shimane Nuclear Power Station (Chugoku Electric Power Co, Inc.; Japan)
- Shoreham Nuclear Power Station (East Shoreham, NY)
- Six Nations Police Service (Canada)
- South Newman Primary School (est. 1976; Newman, Western Australia, Australia)
- Space Nuclear Power System
- States and Nation Policy Summit
- Switched Network Phase Shifters
- Syndicat National des Producteurs de Semences et Griffes d'Asperges (French)
- Syndicat National des Producteurs de Silice pour l'Industrie (French: National Union of Industrial Silicate Producers)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) recently announced the publication of a supplemental notice of proposed rulemaking with optional methods and procedures for determining localized concentrations of particulate matter (PM) in nonattainment areas where transportation conformity is required for PM2.