What does SHAS stand for?
SHAS stands for Supplement to HIV/AIDS Surveillance
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SHAS
We have 5 other meanings of SHAS in our Acronym Attic
- Ship/Helicopter Acoustic Range Prediction System
- Sonic High Accuracy Ranging and Positioning System
- Submersible Habitat for Analyzing Reef Quality
- Scoped Hybrid Automatic Repeat Request with Forward Error Correction
- School Health and Related Services (Texas)
- Split Hyperfractionated Accelerated Radiation Therapy
- Safe Haven Animal Sanctuary (San Jose, CA)
- Scottish Health Advisory Service (est. 1970; now National Health Service Quality Improvement Scotland)
- Shomrei Torah Sephardim-Sephardi Torah Guardians (Israeli political party)
- Subjective High Assessment Scale (alcohol intoxication)
- SVM (Service Module) Harness Subsystem
- Society of Heating, Air-Conditioning and Sanitary Engineers of Japan (est. 1962)
- School of Humanities, Arts, and Social Sciences (Massachusetts Institute of Technology; Cambridge, MA)
- Self-Help Agency Satisfaction Scale (psychology)
- South Haven Area Senior Services (South Haven, MI)
- Southern H-Alpha Sky Survey Atlas
- Shady Historic and Scenic Trails Association, Inc.
- Society of Health Advisers in Sexually Transmitted Diseases
- Serial Hierarchical Automatic Sequential Terminating Relation Adopter (supercomputer)
- Sinusoidal Harmonic Acceleration Test