Therefore, the aims of this study were to compare the activation of global and local muscles of the trunk during bridging with sling exercise (BSE), bridging with ball exercise (BBE), and normal bridging exercise (NBE) and to conduct and analyze these exercises in supine and prone positions to investigate the effectiveness of sling exercises.
What does S+P stand for?
S+P stands for Supine and Prone (sleep positions)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of S+P
- Surveillance and Warning
- Stone & Webster Engineering Corporation
- Steam And Water Utility Operations
- Size of Loss
- Intermittent Esotropia at distance
- Intermittent Esotropia at Near (ophthalmological term)
- Something Positive (webcomic)
- Stuttering and Disordered Phonology
- Strains Were Inhibited
- Salbutamol Plus Placebo (treatment)
- Statistical, Syntactical and Structural Pattern Recognition (workshop)
- Personnel Staff Officer
- Cefmatilen Hydrochloride Hydrate (antibiotic)
- Intelligence Staff Officer
- Sangiran Hominid 2
- Streptococcus Pneumoniae Type 23
- Streptococcus Pneumoniae Type 27
- Operations Staff Officer
- Logistics Staff Officer
Samples in periodicals archive:
The aim of our study therefore, was to compare CO and measured plasma propofol concentrations at pseudo-steady state in the supine and prone positions, in healthy patients having elective lumbar spine surgery positioned on a Wilson frame.
To their credit, the authors fully acknowledged that the major limitation of this project was the study design and the fact it was not a prospective randomized controlled trial (RCT) comparing supine and prone PCNL.
However, studies comparing the effect of RMs between supine and prone positions in terms of whole lung volume, especially the effectively aerated lung volumes, are lacking.