US) is project leader of the Superconducting Radio Frequency Group, pushing accelerator technology for particle physics at the energy and luminosity frontiers.
What does SRF stand for?
SRF stands for Superconducting Radio Frequency
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of SRF
We have 275 other meanings of SRF in our Acronym Attic
- Strategic Rocket Force
- Stream Register File
- Stress Reduction Factor
- Student Request Form (various schools)
- Student Research Forum (various schools)
- Sub-Regional Forecast
- Submarine Repair Facility (US Navy)
- Subretinal Fluid
- Sugar Rush Forums
- Summary Reference File
- Supplement Research Foundation (dietary supplements)
- Supplemental Reserve Facility (International Monetary Fund)
- Survey Report Form
- Svenska Rugbyförbundet (Swedish Rugby Club)
- Sweden Rock Festival (music festival)
- System Recovery Factor
- System Release Form
- Snake River Farmers Association
- Southern Regional Forest Agreement (Australia)
- Student Research Fellowship Award
Samples in periodicals archive:
This FEL uses a superconducting radio frequency accelerator and an energy-recovering electron recirculator, which provide significant savings in energy consumption and operational costs.