Overlook the similarities to Super Smash Bros, and dig beneath the gimmick and you'll find that there's a solid fighting game here.
What does SSB stand for?
SSB stands for Super Smash Bros (video game)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of SSB
We have 317 other meanings of SSB in our Acronym Attic
- Stupid Son of a Bitch
- Stuttgarter Straßenbahnen AG (German: public transportation company)
- Subscriber Busy (telephony)
- Substitute Senate Bill (various locations)
- Subsystem Bus
- Sugar Sweetened Beverage
- Sugar-Sweetened Beverage
- Sunset Supply Base (US Navy)
- Sunshine Skyway Bridge (St. Petersburg, FL)
- Super Saiyan Blue (manga)
- Supply Support Battalion (US Navy)
- Support Software Bulletin
- Surveillance Support Branch (US DoD)
- Switched Service Bureau
- Syncrude Sweet Blend (crude oil)
- System and Switch Board
- System Simulation in Buildings (international conference)
- Systems and Synthetic Biology
- William S. Spears School of Business (Oklahoma State University)
- Single-Sideband Electro-Optical Modulator
Samples in periodicals archive:
The MLG 2010 national championships also played host to a number of additional video game competitions with titles including: Tekken 6 for the PlayStation 3 - a fast-paced fighting game and Super Smash Bros.
With Super Smash Bros Brawl, you'll find out as 35 of your favourite Nintendo all-stars go head-to-head.
Elsewhere, Super Smash Bros Brawl on Wii is a superb example of how a simple concept brilliantly executed can keep you entertained for days.
[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] Although it's been almost five years since Super Smash Bros.
This, alone, might be enough to tempt you into buying this, but if it's the characters that drive you, you're better off hanging on for Super Smash Bros.
Not only that, there will also be sneaky chances to try post-launch games such as the Super Smash Bros.