In addition, the Series 4 piano-black bezel elegantly frames a Super Patterned Vertical Alignment (SPVA) LCD panel, which delivers superior picture quality and 178-degree viewing angles from all four axes.
What does S-PVA stand for?
S-PVA stands for Super Patterned Vertical Alignment (Sony LCD technology)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
We have 4 other meanings of S-PVA in our Acronym Attic
- Student Professional Awareness Conference (IEEE Conference)
- Serum Level of Prostatic Acid Phosphatase (biochemistry)
- Transistor Scattering Parameter
- Student Professional Awareness Venture (IEEE)
- Satellite Personal Communications Network
- Satellite Personal Communication System
- Supervisory Protocol Data Unit
- Satellite Network Packet Reservation Multiple Access
- Soybean-derived Phosphatidylserine
- Soft-Permanent Virtual Circuit (Sprint)
- Staggered Quadrature Phase-Shift Keying
- Stimulus-Response (Pavlovian psychology)
- Recursive Least Squares with Smoothing
- Semantically Reliable Multicast
- Sivash Range of Motion (hip replacement)
- Spasm of Resistance Vessel
- Space to Space
- Submandibular and Sublingual
Samples in periodicals archive:
The large format display also incorporates a 178/178-degree viewing angle achieved via Samsung's proprietary Super Patterned Vertical Alignment (S-PVA) for an improved user viewing experience.
Samsung's Super Patterned Vertical Alignment (SPVA) panel provides a 178-degree viewing angle from all four axes as well as overall picture improvements in LCD panel technology.