Super Monkey Ball 2 (GameCube, Sega) SOME games are good because of their plots, their intricate and finely balanced gameplay.
What does SMB2 stand for?
SMB2 stands for Super Monkey Ball 2 (video game)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of SMB2
- Super Monkey Ball (video game)
- Supersonic Molecular Beam
- Surface Marker Buoy
- Surface Mass Balance
- Surface Mounted Board
- System Management Bus
- System-Managed Buffering (Virtual Storage Access Method)
- Systems Management Board
- Super Mario Bros.: The Lost Levels (gaming)
- Super Mario Brothers 2
- Super Mario Brothers 3
- Super Monkey Ball 3 (GameCube game)
- San Marcos Baptist Academy (San Marcos, TX)
- Saskatoon Minor Basketball Association
- Scottish Marine Biological Association
- Shared Memory Buffer Architecture
- Singletrack Mountain Bike Adventures (Colorado)
- Spinal and Bulbar Muscular Atrophy
- Stedelijk Museum Bureau Amsterdam
- Small Medium Business Account Manager (software certification)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Touting games such as Mario Party 4 and Super Monkey Ball 2 ($49.
Everything that's great about Super Monkey Ball 2 can now be played in Sakura Edition, only on a bigger screen and with even better graphics, new mini-games and more levels.