We are mostly attracted by the governments offering loans at discounted rates and exempting qualified enterprises from business income taxes for five years, said Huang Peng, a senior consultant of a Canadian joint venture that is setting up a super mall in Horgos.
What does SM stand for?
SM stands for Super Mall (Philippines)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of SM
We have 174 other meanings of SM in our Acronym Attic
- Su Majestad (Spanish: His/Her Majesty)
- Submarine, Mine Laying (US Navy)
- Subscriber Manager (Cisco)
- Subscriber Module (communications)
- Suger Montano (Guatemala Central America, school)
- Summit Mindfulness (meditation: Beaverton, OR)
- Sun and Moon
- Suomen Mestari/Mestaruus (Finnish Champion/Championship)
Samples in periodicals archive:
amp;#8221; “Other positive developments are the brisk developments and the opening up of the provinces with their own super malls and central business districts.
In addition to all of these prizes and promotions is what Bank Sohar will always offer their customers - the refreshing experience of banking with an Omani bank that provides a one stop financial super mall having boutiques of products and services".
Later the Para Group expanded its business wing to the property sector building shopping center Bandung Super Mall (BSM).
Instead, they find a new subdivision and super mall where the farm used to be, and no sign of their aunt and uncle.