The Sunshine State Governmental Financing Commission (the "commission") created in November 1985, through interlocal agreements between the Cities of Orlando and Tallahassee, was established to enable a limited number of Florida's governmental units with similar credit worthiness and high investment grade credit ratings to benefit from the economies of scale associated with large financings and to assist them in the development and structuring of financial programs and activities.
What does SSGFC stand for?
SSGFC stands for Sunshine State Governmental Financing Commission (Tallahassee, FL)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Sui Southern Gas Company Ltd. (Pakistan)
- Standards and Specifications for Geodetic Control
- Sale and Supply of Goods to Consumers Regulations (2002; UK)
- Shan Shui Golf & Country Resort Berhad (Malaysia)
- Schweizerisches Sport-Gymnasium Davos (German: Swiss Sports School Davos)
- Sun Secure Global Desktop
- Secret Santa Gift Exchange
- Strand-Separating Gel Electrophoresis
- Self-Consistent Surface Green Function
- Stainless-Steel Greenfield Filter (angiology)
- Screen Space Global Illumination (game graphics)
- Seton Securities Group, Inc.
- Shareholder Services Group, Inc.
- Shenzen Southseas Grain Industries (flour and feed milling business; China)
- Small Systems Group, Inc.
- Social Services of General Interest
- South Seas Group, Inc.
- Standard Systems Group Instruction (US Air Force)
- Strategic Solutions Group, Inc.
- Student Spiritual Gift Inventory (InQuest Ministries)