One of the top areas in the region where these crab lines exist is in the vicinity of the Sunshine Skyway Bridge, where an estuary full of crustaceans are swept out of the mouth of Tampa Bay on the late afternoon/ evening outgoing tide on the new and full moon weeks.
What does SSB stand for?
SSB stands for Sunshine Skyway Bridge (St. Petersburg, FL)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of SSB
We have 317 other meanings of SSB in our Acronym Attic
- Striped Stem Borer
- Student Services Building
- Stupid Son of a Bitch
- Stuttgarter Straßenbahnen AG (German: public transportation company)
- Subscriber Busy (telephony)
- Substitute Senate Bill (various locations)
- Subsystem Bus
- Sugar Sweetened Beverage
- Sugar-Sweetened Beverage
- Sunset Supply Base (US Navy)
- Super Saiyan Blue (manga)
- Super Smash Bros (video game)
- Supply Support Battalion (US Navy)
- Support Software Bulletin
- Surveillance Support Branch (US DoD)
- Switched Service Bureau
- Syncrude Sweet Blend (crude oil)
- System and Switch Board
- System Simulation in Buildings (international conference)
- Systems and Synthetic Biology
Samples in periodicals archive:
The distant Sunshine Skyway Bridge is the perfect backdrop.
If it were up to me we would just throw them off the Sunshine Skyway bridge and be done with it.
Back on the mainland, I crossed the breathtaking Sunshine Skyway bridge to Ellenton and the Prime Outlets mall where visitors can get designer labels at reduced prices.
Sophie Proust, who lives near Paris, gave birth to a 5lb 9oz baby girl in the bus on the spectacular Sunshine Skyway Bridge near Tampa.
Nervous in the Service When an outgoing tide--regardless of moon stage--stimulates the tarpon at Tampa Bay's Sunshine Skyway Bridge, anglers jockey for position in the stalls between pilings and drift crabs downcurrent.