The "panoramic" sunroof may have been weakened during assembly of the cars, which could cause the glass panel to break, said a filing with the U.
What does SNRF stand for?
SNRF stands for Sunroof
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of SNRF
We have 1 other meaning of SNRF in our Acronym Attic
- State Nuclear Regulatory Committee of the Ukraine
- Sector Network Rural Development, Africa (est. 1995)
- Sharjah Naturalization and Residency Department
- Southern Nevada Residential Design
- School of Natural Resources and Environment
- Signal-to-Noise-Ratio Enhancement
- Small Nuclear Rocket Engine (Los Alamos National Laboratory)
- Skewness of Nuclear Roundness Factor (pediatric surgery)
- Space Network Research Federation (US NASA)
- Special Needs Residential Facility (Vancouver, BC, Canada)
- Security and Networks Research Group (Grahamstown, South Africa)
- Special Needs Resource Group
- Southern Nevada Reining Horse Association
- Stable Non-Reactive Hazardous Waste
- Selective Nerve Root Injection
- Serotonin and Noradrenalin Reuptake Inhibitors (depression medication)
- Serotonin and Norepinephrine Reuptake Inhibitor
- Short-Notice Random Inspection
- Sierra Nevada Research Institute (University of California - Merced)
- Stark Neurosciences Research Institute (Indiana University)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Thermoplastic vulcanizates (TPVs) are used in increasing volume to manufacture automotive sunroof seals.
For example, the VW Group wants the seal on the sunroof itself, while DaimlerChrysler insists that it be placed on the vehicle.
N A dark coloured Rover 800 with sunroof N A white coloured Peugeot with sunroof N Blue or silver Ford Granada with sunroof N And another Ford Granada with sunroof.
The findings come from research commissioned by a leading sunroof maker in the Midlands.