In January 1998 we met for the first time: members of a research team based at Toronto Sunnybrook Regional Cancer Centre, participants in Act II Studio (a seniors' theatre studies program at Ryerson University), two women with metastatic breast cancer (Jan and Mary Sue) and women active in the breast cancer community.
What does SRCC stand for?
SRCC stands for Sunnybrook Regional Cancer Centre (Canada)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SRCC
We have 35 other meanings of SRCC in our Acronym Attic
- Sports Racing Car Club
- Standard Rotary Club Constitution
- Standing Rock Community College
- Statistics Research and Constancy Centre (Hong Kong)
- Statistics Research and Consultancy Centre
- Steel Reinforced Cylinder Concrete
- Strawberry Ridge Computer Club
- Strikes, Riots, and Civil Commotion (insurance risk factor)
- Sub-Regional Consultative Commission
- Sun Ray Coal Company, Inc.
- Supply Readiness Control Center (USAF)
- Sussex Rural Community Council (UK)
- Swift Racing Car Constructors (UK)
- Sacramento Region Citizen Corps Council (California)
- Southend Radio Control Car Club (UK)
- Stark Regional Community Correction Center (Ohio)
- Student Resource Center College Edition
- Statistical Research Center for Complex Systems (Seoul National University; Seoul, South Korea)
- Single-Reference Coupled-Cluster with Single, Double, and Triple Excitations
- Siskiyou Resource Conservation District (Northern California)