Men who had low levels of vitamin D had fewer protective antibodies against hepatitis than did those in the high vitamin D group, Ju-Suk Lee of Sungkyunkwan University in Changwon reported on February 23.
What does SKKU stand for?
SKKU stands for Sungkyunkwan University (Korea)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Sistem Komunikasi Kabel Laut (Indonesian: Sea Cable Communications System)
- Staatliches Krisen- und Katastrophenschutzmanagement (German: National Crisis and Disaster Management)
- Stanowisko Kierowania Komendanta Miejskiego (Polish: Position Control of the Municipal Police)
- Stichting Kerkelijk Kunstbezit in Nederland (Dutch)
- Standar Kompetensi Kerja Nasional Indonesia (Indonesian: Competency Standard National Working Indonesia)
- Seksjon Kirke Kultur Og (Norwegian trade union)
- Stichting Kwaliteitsbevordering Kleinschalig Personenvervoer (Dutch: Passenger Kleinschalig Quality Promotion Foundation)
- Solidaritas Kesatuan Korban Pelanggaran Hak Asasi Manusia (Indonesian: United Solidarity for the Victims of Human Rights Violations)
- Screened Korringa-Kohn-Rostoker Method
- Szkolny Klub Krajoznawczo Turystyczny (Polish: School-Krajoznawczo Tourist Club)
- Stichting Kulturele Kommissie Winsum (The Netherlands)
- Conservative Peasants Party (Poland)
- Secure Key Loader (cryptography)
- Share Ko Lang (Filipino: I'm Just Sharing)
- Shobukai Kendo Luxembourg
- Silver Kris Lounge (Singapore Airlines)
- Simple Key Loader
- Single Key Lock (information protection system; computers)
- State Key Laboratory
- Stock Keeping Location (supply chain management)
Samples in periodicals archive:
JEON ([dagger]) Division of Pulmonary and Critical Care Medicine, Department of Medicine, Samsung Medical Center, Sungkyunkwan University School of Medicine, Seoul, South Korea * M.
Washington, July 14 (ANI): Researchers from The University of Texas at Austin, University of Chicago and Sungkyunkwan University have said that people who see the 'glass as half empty' may be more willing to contribute to a common goal if they already identify with it.
Address correspondence to Byung-Mu Lee, Division of Toxicology, College of Pharmacy, Sungkyunkwan University, Chunchun-dong 300, Suwon, Gyeonggi-do, 440-746, South Korea, Telephone: 82-31-290-7708.
Romar has taught in the International Summer Program at Sungkyunkwan University in Seoul, Korea.
Seonglim Lee, associate professor, Department of Consumer and Family Sciences, Sungkyunkwan University (Seoul, South Korea), presented "The estimation of wife's work-related costs in dual earner households.