As Scott Sundby explains, "[A] death penalty trial is no ordinary criminal trial and invoking one's presumption of innocence can prove deadly.
What does Khs stand for?
Khs stands for Sundby (Danish railway station)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of Khs
We have 143 other meanings of Khs in our Acronym Attic
- Kirrawee High School (Australia)
- Kitikmeot Heritage Society (Canada)
- Kitsap Humane Society (Silverdale, WA)
- Knight of the Holy Sepulchre (Member of the Order of the Holy Sepulchre, q.v. Under OHS)
- Knight of the Holy Sepulchre (religious order)
- Knightdale High School (Knightdale, NC)
- Kokomo High School
- Kossuth High School (Kossuth, MS)
- Kuakini Health System (Honolulu, HI)
- Kung Hsue She (Taiwan engineering company)
- Kalani High School Association (Honolulu, HI)
- Kansas Head Start Association
- Karren, Hendrix, Stagg, Allen & Company (certified public accountants; Salt Lake City, UT)
- Kentucky Head Start Association
- Kentwood Hockey & Skating Association (Kentwood, MI)
- Klamath Hydroelectric Settlement Agreement (federal contract)
- Korea Health Supplement Association (South Korea)
- Kaiser High School Alumni Association (Honolulu, HI)
- Kentucky High School Athletic Association
- Kugluktuk High School Athletics Association (Kugluktuk, Nunavut, Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Chelsey Sundby got the award for Outstanding Achievement-Female.
Ostamager (East Amager) is a strange area in which run-down industry is mixed with thriving sailing clubs, the latest of which is the maritime youth centre on Sundby harbour.
Our partnership with DoubleClick allows CBS StoreRunner to diversify our revenue streams and tap into the huge market of online ad spend" says Dale Sundby, CEO, CBS StoreRunner.
Sundby is a professor at Washington and Lee University School of Law in Lexington, Virginia.
Compared with study participants who received calcium supplements only, women who received calcium and the drug had an average 8 percent greater bone mass and only 11 percent as many bone fractures, report researchers at Sundby Hospital in Copenhagen, the University Institute of Pathology in Aarhus and the University of California, San Francisco.