The precision measurements from the 40-foot Terrier-Black Brant rocket's instruments will shed new light on the physical processes that create the northern lights and further our understanding of the complex sun-Earth connection.
What does SEC stand for?
SEC stands for Sun-Earth Connection (NASA)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of SEC
We have 595 other meanings of SEC in our Acronym Attic
- Student Environment Centre (Canada)
- Student Evaluation of Courses
- Student Executive Committee (various schools)
- Student Executive Council (various schools)
- Sub-Tour Elimination Constraint
- Subject Electoral Commission (Russian Federation)
- Submarine Element Coordinator
- Suburban East Conference (Minnesota)
- Summer English Camp
- Sun Energy Corporation (El Salvador)
- Support Equipment Change
- Supreme Economic Council (Saudi Arabia)
- Supreme Eiye Confraternity
- Surveys of Enacted Curriculum
- Sustainable Energy Coalition (Takoma Park, MD)
- Sustainable Energy Communities
- Switching Equipment Congestion signal (CCS #7/ITU-T)
- Sydney Education Centre (Australia)
- Sydney Entertainment Centre (Sydney, Australia)
- Synchronous Equipment Clock
Samples in periodicals archive:
359 QB462 In these proceedings of the March 2006 conference, the first in a series on this topic, contributors keep specialists in applied mathematics, space physics, astrophysics and computer science in mind as they cover topics related to the solar structure, the heliosphere, the sun-earth connection, and astrophysical phenomena.