They include several pension schemes such as Axa Sun Life and Sun Life Assurance Society as well as a major income protection business.
What does SLAS stand for?
SLAS stands for Sun Life Assurance Society (UK)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of SLAS
We have 44 other meanings of SLAS in our Acronym Attic
- Serial Line Address Resolution Protocol (Cisco)
- Scholarships Loans and Research Students Office (University of New South Wales)
- Second Language Acquisition, Research and Teaching
- School of Liberal Arts and Sciences (academics)
- Scottish Law Agents Society (UK)
- Society for Lab Automation and Screening
- Society for Latin American Studies (UK)
- St Luke's Anglican School (Bundaberg, Queensland Australia)
- St. Louis Astronomical Society (est. 1936)
- St. Louis Audubon Society (birding; est. 1916; St. Louis, MO)
- Saint Lucia Amateur Swimming Association
- School Library Association of South Australia
- Sports Law Association of South Africa
- School Level Annual Schools Census (UK)
- Single Leg Amputee Sports Club (est. 2001; Sierra Leone)
- St Louis Area Support Center
- Space Laser
- Self Limiting Activated Solution of Hypochlorite
- Slashdot Like Automated Storytelling Homepage
- St Louis Area Sighthounds (Missouri)
Samples in periodicals archive:
A 25-year pounds 50-per month mortgage endowment policy with AXA Sun Life was today worth pounds 42,827, compared with pounds 49,801 a year ago, while thea same policy with the Sun Life Assurance Society was worth pounds 44,225, compared to pounds 50,307 in March 2003.
The group blamed three years of falling stocks for its decision to cut the terminal bonuses it paid on some life and pension products invested in the AXA Sun Life and Sun Life Assurance Society with-profits funds.