The latest product, the Sun Life Prosperity Dynamic Fund has been brought in by SUN Life Asset Management Company Inc.
What does SLAMC stand for?
SLAMC stands for Sun Life Asset Management Company (Philippines)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
- Strategic Low Altitude Missile
- Submarine Launched Air Missile
- Super Large Action Madness (Nickelodeon)
- Supersonic Low Altitude Missile
- Support Local Art/Music (Omaha, Nebraska)
- Survival Limiting Atomic Missile
- Swiss Life Asset Management
- Symbolic Language Adapted for Microcomputers
- Standoff Land-Attack Missile Expanded Response
- Standoff Land-Attack Missile - Expanded Response
- Simulation of the Location and Attack of Mobile Enemy Missiles
- Sea-Launched Attack Missile Exercise (USN)
- Simulated Land Attack Missile Exercise
- Submarine-Launched Assault Missile Exercise
- SSN-LIN Automated Management & Integrating System (Army)
- Session Log Annotation Markup Language
- Source Loading and Management Model
- Space Linear Acceleration Mass Measurement Device (NASA-Lockheed Project Houston, TX)
- Side-Looking Airborne Modular Multimission Radar
- Side-Looking Millimeter Wave Radar
Samples in periodicals archive:
Summary: Vikas Gautam, CEO, Aditya Birla Sun Life Asset Management Company Pte Ltd, Singapore spoke to Zoya Malik about its office in the DIFC and offerings for MENA investors into the Indian market
The "India SME Fund" has been launched in association with Aditya Birla Sun Life Asset Management Company Pte Ltd (ABSLAMC), the fourth largest asset management company in India and a part of the India-based US$40 billion Aditya Birla Group.
The company has already invested C$65-70 million in Birla Sun Life Asset Management Company, Birla Sun Life Securities, Birla Sun Life Distribution Company (all 50:50) and Birla Sun Life Insurance (74:26), and will infuse the additional funding as the businesses grow, its president James Prieur said.
All mutual fund schemes and portfolio management accounts of ING Investment Management (India) Private has been purchased by Birla Sun Life Asset Management Company (BSLAMC).
Seven months into the Company's joint venture with the Aditya Birla Group, Birla Sun Life Asset Management Company overtook the State Bank of India Mutual Fund to become the second largest player in the business and accounts for about 18 per cent of the private sector mutual funds," added Mr.
Balasubramanian, CEO, Birla Sun Life Asset Management Company Limited said, We found a strategic fit in the acquisition of schemes of ING Investment Management India.
Seven months into the Company's joint venture with the Aditya Birla Group, Birla Sun Life Asset Management Company overtook the State Bank of India Mutual Fund to become the second largest player in the business and accounts for about 18% of the private sector mutual funds," added Mr.