ISED -- By migrating existing legacy applications from a mainframe system to a Sun Enterprise 10000 server, ISED has increased performance, reduced operations costs, and established a Web-based information network that enables the delivery of improved IT services to its customers in the government, education, health care, pharmaceutical and environmental markets.
What does E10K stand for?
E10K stands for Sun Enterprise 10000 Server
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- [not an acronym] Einstein's equation showing that Energy is equal to mass times the speed of light squared
- 2.048Mbps data rate (European)
- Echelon 1 (US DoD)
- Elimination First Order (organic chemistry)
- Enterprise One (JD Edwards software)
- Epinephrine 1% Strength (adrenaline)
- European Basic Multiplex Rate (30 voice channels; 2.048 Mbps)
- Esophagitis Grade 1-2
- Everyone - 10 and older (ESRB video game rating)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Nasdaq: SUNW) has submitted results of 230,049 operations per second (op/s) on the Standard Performance Evaluation Corporation Java Business Benchmark 2000 (SPECjbb2000) using the Sun Enterprise 10000 server, aka Starfire, easily surpassing IBM's fully configured p690/HPC (Regatta) system performance of 169,794 op/s.
BMC Software developed its PATROL(R) for Sun Automated Dynamic Reconfiguration (ADR) solution specifically for Sun to monitor system performance and proactively manage the domains of the Sun Enterprise 10000 server, also known as Starfire(TM) server.
1 environment, delivers 64-bit capabilities and supports the full line of SPARC and Intel architectures, including the Sun Enterprise 10000 server.