Heller, principal and managing director of Avison Young in New Jersey, said Sun Chemical Corporation has engaged the firm as its exclusive global transaction management provider.
What does SNL stand for?
SNL stands for Sun Chemical Corporation (former stock symbol; now delisted)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of SNL
We have 75 other meanings of SNL in our Acronym Attic
- Somali National League (political organization)
- Soviet Net Label (record label)
- Spore Newsletter
- Springfield News-Leader (Missouri newspaper)
- Srpska Nacionalna Liga (Serbian: Serbian National League; Chicago, IL)
- Standard Name Line
- Standard Nomenclature List
- State Narcotics Law
- State Notation Language
- Stock Number List
- Sunday Night Live
- Supernatant Liquor (process engineering)
- Sweet N Low
- Seneca Nation Library-Allegany Branch (Salamanca, NY)
- Sandia National Laboratories Albuquerque
- Scottish National Liberation Army
- Small Necessities Leave Act (Massachusetts)
- Swiss National Liga A (ice hockey)
- Switched Native LAN (Local Area Network; computing)
- Second National Ban Corp. (stock symbol)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Sun Chemical Corporation is a subsidiary of Sun Chemical Group Cooperatief U.
8,105,428 B2 Sun Chemical Corporation has received a patent for a method of preparing a universal base composition comprised of dispersing a pigment in a resin that is soluble in both water and organic solvent and wherein the resin comprises both hydrophobic and hydrophilic monomers; the total weight of the hydrophobic and hydrophilic monomers is from approximately 40% to 60% of the total weight of the resin; and the weight ratio of hydrophobic monomers to hydrophilic monomers is from approximately 1/5 to 5, wherein the resin has an amine value of approximately 0 to 400 and a softening point of 20 [dagger] to 120 [dagger] C.
Sun Chemical Corporation is a subsidiary Of Sun Chemical Group Cooperatief U.
Also elected to serve one-year terms as members of the board of governors were Mike Klein of Dominion Colour, who just completed two years as chairman; and Chuck Jones of Clairant Corporation, Bob Lane of The Shepherd Color Company, Dave Klebine of Apollo Colors, Myron Petruch of Sun Chemical Corporation, Dan Swiler of Ferro Corporation, Roger Weaving of Aceto Corporation, and Phil Webb of BASF.
HEADQUARTERS: Sun Chemical Corporation Performance Pigments 5020 Spring Grove Avenue Cincinnati, OH 45232 USA Tel: (513) 681-5950; (800) 543-2323 Fax: (513) 632-1537 International Operations and Sales Office: Parc Industriel de la Noire Epine Avenue Fleming 2 1300 Wavre, Belgium Tel: +32 1023 1500 Fax: +32 1023 1600 Internet: www.