What does SUPRA stand for?
SUPRA stands for Summit for Performance, Risk, and Attribution (conference)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of SUPRA
We have 2 other meanings of SUPRA in our Acronym Attic
- Study to Understand Prognosis and Preferences for Outcomes and Risks of Treatments
- Supplemental Reporting Code
- Supply Point
- Southern United Professional Racing (Baton Rouge, LA)
- Special Unit on Palestinian Rights
- Scottish Universities Policy Research and Advice (UK)
- Southern Utah Pylon Racing Association (radio-controlled model airplanes)
- Students United to Promote Racial Awareness (University of Virginia)
- Swinburne University Postgraduate Research Award (Australia)
- Sydney University Postgraduate Representative Association
- Supplemental Radio
- Sudan Production Aid
- Stanford University Process Emulation Module
- Supply Report
- Syndicated Universities Preparatory Research Educational Programs
- Supplemental Reports Created by OIC (Officer in Charge)
- Stanford University Petroleum Research Institute (Stanford University Department of Energy Resources Engineering; Stanford, CA)