Argentina's Minister of Foreign Affairs, International Trade, and Worship, Rafael Bielsa, made the announcement during a meeting of the Summit Implementation Review Group (SIRG), which took place within the frame work of the OAS General Assembly in June.
What does SIRG stand for?
SIRG stands for Summit Implementation Review Group
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SIRG
We have 23 other meanings of SIRG in our Acronym Attic
- Strategic Industry Research Foundation
- Suite of Integrated Radio Frequency Countermeasures
- Stable Isotope Ratio Facility for Environmental Research (University of Utah, Salt Lake City, UT)
- Southern Iowa Resources for Families Inc. (Creston, IA)
- Southern Illinois Roller Girls (Marion, IL)
- Southern Interior Repeater Group
- Special Interest Research Group
- Starting Independent Researcher Grant (European Research Council; EU)
- Starting Investigator Research Grant (Science Foundation Ireland)
- Strategic Investment Research Group (Prudential Financial)
- Special Interest Research Group on Aging and Intellectual Disability (international network)
- Sexuality Issues, Relationships and Gender Education (University of Puget Sound; Tacoma, WA)
- Southern Indiana Rehab Hospital
- Sydney Immigration Residential Housing (est. 2006; Australia)
- Salon International de la Restauration, de l’Hôtellerie et de l’Alimentation (French: International Hotel Catering and Food Trade Exhibition; Lyon, France)
- Southern Iowa Regional Housing Authority
- Susanville Indian Rancheria Housing Authority (Susanville, CA)
- Système d'Information des Ressources Humaines de l'Education Nationale (French: Information System Human Resources National Education)
- Safety Information Resources on the Internet
- Safety Information Resources, Inc.
Samples in periodicals archive:
Reports on these sessions are taken under consideration by the Summit Implementation Review Group, which is preparing for the next meeting of the region's presidents and prime ministers.