SWNIC runs a summer program for kids in the neighborhood, offering reading time, meals, and, for years, swimming in the pool behind the center.
What does SPK stand for?
SPK stands for Summer Program for Kids (New York University)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SPK
We have 53 other meanings of SPK in our Acronym Attic
- Some People's Kids
- Sour Patch Kids (candy)
- South Pacific Division-Sacramento District (USACE)
- Sozialistisches Patienten Kollektiv
- Spacecraft and Planet Kernel (US NASA)
- Spacecraft and Target Ephemeris Kernel
- Special Provision for Kira (anime)
- Spokane (Washington)
- Stiftung Preussischer Kulturbesitz (German: Prussian Cultural Heritage Foundation)
- Summit Point Kart (motorsports park; West Virginia)
- Superficial Punctate Keratitis/Keratopathy
- Surgical Penis Kilinik (band)
- Swenson, Perer & Kontos (law firm; Pittsburgh, PA)
- Synthetic Paraffinic Kerosene (fuel)
- System for Population Kinetics
- System Protection Kit
- Scottish Power Kite Association (Scotland, UK; insurance)
- Serikat Pekerja Kereta Api (Indonesian: Railway Workers Union)
- Sherwood Park Kings Athletic Club (Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Barnes & Noble to hold summer program for kids Barnes & Noble is hosting a summer reading program for students in first through sixth grade through Sept.