20-23 July, 2011, Summer Institute in Nursing Informatics.
What does SINI stand for?
SINI stands for Summer Institute in Nursing Informatics (University of Maryland School of Nursing)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SINI
- Stress Is Now Gone, Life's Easier
- Singapore Law Review (publication of the Law Club, Faculty of Law, National University of Singapore)
- Spitzer Infrared Nearby Galaxies Survey
- Singapore Telecommunication
- SSgA International Growth Opportunities Fund
- Sine Hyperbolic (trigonometry)
- Studies in Nepali History and Society
- Semel Institute for Neuroscience & Human Behavior
- School in Need of Improvement (No Child Left Behind Act)
- Sports Institute Northern Ireland (UK)
- Seed-Innovation to Need-Impetus Cyclic Evolution (science/technology/society relationship theory)
- Signals Intelligence National Intelligence Officer
- SINCGARS ICOM, Non-ICOM Support Software
- Success Is Not in Short Supply
- Sistema Nacional de Investigacion y Transferencia de Tecnologia Agraria (Peru)
- Siemens Unix
- Single Income No Kids
- Single, Independent, No Kids; the Self-Centered Urban Male
- Sink Exercise (sinking a target vessel as a training exercise)
Samples in periodicals archive:
16-19 "Making Informatics Work for Nursing" the 13th Annual Summer Institute in Nursing Informatics, sponsored by the University of Maryland School of Nursing, in Baltimore; visit http://nursing.
We had 63 CARING members at the annual CARING dinner at the Summer Institute in Nursing Informatics.
JULY July 14th- 19th, 2008 18th Annual Summer Institute in Nursing Informatics (SINI) Building Connections for Patient Centered Records University of Maryland School of Nursing, Baltimore, Maryland For more information: www.
July 18-21, 2007 17th Annual Summer Institute in Nursing Informatics (SINI) Sponsored by the University of Maryland School of Nursing, Baltimore, MD.
CARING hosted another very successful networking dinner during the University of Maryland's Summer Institute in Nursing Informatics this past July.