He was elected by the rulers in a secret ballot on Wednesday to replace Sultan Salahuddin Abdul Aziz Shah who died Nov.
What does SSAAS stand for?
SSAAS stands for Sultan Salahuddin Abdul Aziz Shah (mosque; Malaysia)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SSAAS
- System Security Approval Authority
- System Security Authorization Agreement
- Southeastern Scottish Amateur Athletic Association (Ft. Valley, GA)
- Space Science and Applications Advisory Committee (US NASA)
- Surface Ship Acoustic Analysis Center
- Surface Ship ASW Analysis Center
- Southern Sports Association of the Deaf
- Student Services Administrators' Association of Manitoba (Manitoba, Canada)
- Swedish School of Advanced Asia Pacific Studies
- Sales Suppression as a Service (automated sales skimming scheme)
- Smart Skins Array Advanced Technology Development
- Site-Specific Advisory Board
- Social Science Advisory Board (National Center for Women & Information Technology)
- Social Security Advisory Board
- Student Society for the Advancement of Biometrics
- Superfund Site Assessment Branch (US Agency for Toxic Substances and Disease Registry; environmental contamination)
- Svenskt Stål Aktiebolag (Swedish Steel Corporation)
- Structured Query Language Server Accelerator for Business Intelligence
- Senior Secondary Assessment Board of South Australia
- Solid State Automatic Bus Transfer
Samples in periodicals archive:
21 Kyodo Prime Minister Junichiro Koizumi issued a statement Wednesday offering his condolences over the death of Malaysia's king, Sultan Salahuddin Abdul Aziz Shah, earlier in the day.
but not Sultan Salahuddin Abdul Aziz Shah, the newly-elected monarch of Malaysia.
21 Kyodo (EDS: ADDING MORE DETAILS) Malaysia's king, Sultan Salahuddin Abdul Aziz Shah, died Wednesday after months of struggling with heart problems, Prime Minister Mahathir Mohamad announced.
Sultan Salahuddin Abdul Aziz Shah was best remembered as a rare royal who had no qualms in setting aside protocol to give press conferences and grant interviews.
Bernama said the new cabinet members, except Zainuddin, will be sworn in before the king, Sultan Salahuddin Abdul Aziz Shah, on Jan.
King Sultan Salahuddin Abdul Aziz Shah, on the advice of Prime Minister Mahathir Mohamad, has consented to her appointment for a two-year term, the statement said.
King Sultan Salahuddin Abdul Aziz Shah consented to the appointment, on the advice of Prime Minister Mahathir Mohamad and after consultation with the Conference of Rulers, a statement from the Prime Minister's Office said Thursday.