Suicide and Life-Threatening Behavior, 34, 233-241.
What does SLTB stand for?
SLTB stands for Suicide and Life-Threatening Behavior (Journal of the American Association of Suicidology)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SLTB
We have 2 other meanings of SLTB in our Acronym Attic
- South Lewis Teachers Association
- Speech and Language Therapy Assistant
- Sri Lanka Tennis Association
- Standard Language Test of Aphasia (disorder evaluation tool)
- So Long and Thanks for All the Fish (Douglas Adams)
- Saint Lucia Tourist Board
- Sarnia Lambton Training Board
- Shenzhen Local Tax Bureau (China)
- Society for Low Temperature Biology (UK)
- Sri Lanka Tourist Board
- Society for Light Treatment and Biological Rhythms
- Salt Lake Technical Center (OSHA)
- Saslo Legal Training Centre (Oman)
- Senior and Long Term Care
- Senior Lieutenant Colonel (Singapore Armed Forces)
- Society of Leather Technologists & Chemists
- South Luzon Tollway Corporation (Philippines)
- Student Leadership Training Club
- Swedish Language Technology Conference (bi-annual conference; Sweden)
- Second Language Teaching and Curriculum Center (University of Hawaii at Manoa)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Suicide and Life-Threatening Behavior, 26(1), 71-78.
Loo, "Suicide Among Police in a Federal Force," Suicide and Life-Threatening Behavior, 16, 1986, 379-388.