The Sui Southern Gas Company (SSGC) team of Shikarpur reached the site to repair damaging gas pipeline.
What does SSGC stand for?
SSGC stands for Sui Southern Gas Company (Pakistan)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of SSGC
We have 7 other meanings of SSGC in our Acronym Attic
- Steady State Genetic Algorithm
- Sterling Silversmiths Guild of America
- Sutherland Shire Golf Academy (Australia)
- System Support Gate Array
- Six Sigma Green Belt
- Società Storica per la Guerra Bianca (Italian: White War Historical Society)
- Scandinavian Strategic(al) Gaming Community
- Shanghai Silport Golf Club (China)
- Société Suisse du Génie Chimique
- St. Stephen's Girls' College (Hong Kong)
- Summer Schools on Grid Computing
- Sui Southern Gas Company Limited (Pakistan)
- Sui Southern Gas Company Ltd. (Pakistan)
- Standards and Specifications for Geodetic Control
- Sale and Supply of Goods to Consumers Regulations (2002; UK)
- Shan Shui Golf & Country Resort Berhad (Malaysia)
- Schweizerisches Sport-Gymnasium Davos (German: Swiss Sports School Davos)
- Sun Secure Global Desktop
- Secret Santa Gift Exchange
- Strand-Separating Gel Electrophoresis
Samples in periodicals archive:
It should be mentioned that according to Sui Southern Gas Company Limited (SSGCL) sources, the said pipeline has been targeted third time during last one and half weeks.
Domestic gas utilities -- Sui Southern Gas Company (SSGC) and Sui Northern Gas Pipelines Limited (SNGPL) -- are also lobbying to grab the engineering, procurement and construction contract for the pipeline, which will bring in much-needed gas from Iran's South Pars gas field.
QUETTA -- An engineer's team of Sui Southern Gas Company (SSGC) is engaged in repairing the damage caused to 22" diameter pipeline to restore gas supply to affected areas of Karachi and Punjab.
QUETTA -- The Sui Southern Gas Company (SSGC) has started gas disconnection campaign against the non-payment of the gas dues in the provincial metropolis.
Anwar Mansoor Khan, counsel for the Sui Southern Gas Company requested the court to let the company complete its process of bidding.