Ali had coached the Sui Northern Gas Pipelines Limited (SNGPL) team, including players like Akmal and led by Pakistan's Test and ODI captain Misbah-ul-Haq, which won the recently concluded President's Cup One Day tournament, www.
What does SNGPL stand for?
SNGPL stands for Sui Northern Gas Pipelines Limited (Pakistan)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
- Sarcocystis Neurona Gene Index
- Sree Narayana Guru Institute of Science and Technology (Kerala, India)
- Single Piece (USPS)
- Segmental Necrotizing Granulomatous Neuritis of Leprosy
- Southern Non-Governmental Organization
- Saih Nihayda Gas Plant (Oman)
- Sasol Natural Gas Project (Mozambique and South Africa)
- Save the Newchurch Guinea Pigs
- Simulated Normal Glomerular Pressure (nephrology)
- Sit-N-Go Power Tools (poker software)
- Stochastic Noise Generation and Radiation
- CHIJ St. Nicholas Girls' School (Singapore)
- St. Nicholas Girls' School (Singapore)
- Sint-Niklaasinstituut Gemeente Zwevegem (Netherlands; St. Nicholas Church Institute Zwevegem)
- School of Natural Healing (est. 1945)
- Scottish Natural Heritage
- Sensorineural Hearing Loss
- Seto No Hanayome (Japanese manga series)
- Sierra Nevada House (hotel and restaurant; Coloma, CA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
LAHORE -- Sui Northern Gas Pipelines Limited (SNGPL) has changed the schedule of provision of gas to CNG stations in Punjab due to blasting of major gas supply lines in Hassan Kounj and Pir Koh.
Pakistani firms Frontier Works Organization (FWO), Sui Southern Gas Company (SSGC) and Sui Northern Gas Pipelines Limited (SNGPL) will also take part in the construction of the gas pipeline.
At a ceremony held at a local hotel, the SNGPL chairman said that under a notification by the federal government, 1,100 employees of the Sui Northern Gas Pipelines Limited had been reinstated.
PESHAWAR, July 16 -- Sui Northern Gas Pipelines Limited (SNGPL) is all set to establish special tribunals in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa and Punjab provinces to stop gas pilferage, which has been incurring huge financial losses to the company for a long time, sources revealed on Thursday.
Sui Northern Gas Pipelines Limited (SNGPL) was incorporated as a private limited company in 1963 and converted into a public limited company in January 1964 under the Companies Act 1913, now Companies Ordinance 1984, and is listed on all the three Stock Exchanges of the Country.
said it will work with Sui Northern Gas Pipelines Limited (SNGPL), Pakistan's largest integrated gas company, to conduct a Pipeline and Compressor Optimization Study of SNGPL's 6,200-km transmission network using EnergySolutions' PipelineStudio[R].