A Melt some butter in a pan and add mixed unflavoured nuts and sugar and spices, such as curry powder, chilli and paprika, and mix.
What does S&S stand for?
S&S stands for Sugar and Spice (various locations)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of S&S
We have 2 other meanings of S&S in our Acronym Attic
- Sparkman and Stephens (yacht designer)
- Spicks & Specks (TV show; Australia)
- Stars & Stripes Newspaper (European or Pacific Edition)
- Start & Stop
- Status and Scheduling
- Steering and Suspension (automotive technology)
- Sticks and Stones (New Found Glory album)
- Stop and Shop
- Street and Strip (motorcycles)
- Sudden and Serious (illness)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Sunderland Museum & Winter Gardens kicked-off the celebrations with a Sugar and Spice Trail, allowing families to find out how plants such as sugar, tea and rice were linked to the slave trade.
Parsons, whose flavor is called Sugar and Spice and Everything Nice, was flown to the Dreyer's Ice Cream Factory in Houston on September 7th to make her creation alongside nine other finalists from across the country.
An additional system of rules specifies how agents bargain for and exchange sugar and spice according to their needs.