What does SCOUL stand for?
SCOUL stands for Sugar Corporation of Uganda Ltd.
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
- Smart Communications Technologies for Tomorrow
- Standing Committee on Therapeutic Trials (Health Research Council of New Zealand)
- Supreme Court of the United States
- Scottish Vocational Educational Council
- Sailor Chick of the Week (Sailing Anarchy)
- Science Collaboration of the Week (Wikipedia)
- School Citizen of the Year (various schools)
- Smart Companion Operation Technology
- South Central Oracle Users Group (Texas, Oklahoma, Louisiana, and Arkansas)
- Southern California OS/2 User Group
- Santa Cruz Operation UNIX
- Sand Compatibility and Opportunistic Use Program (California)
- Senior Care Online University for Professionals
- Scalable Object Tracking Through Unattended Techniques
- Science Crew Operations Utility Testbed
- Searching for Certificate-Paths for Obtaining User-Friendly Validation of Trust
- Smart User-Centric Communication Environment
- Solid Controlled Orbital Utility Test
- Space Construction and Orbital Utility Transport (University of Maryland Space Systems)
- Surface Controlled Oxide Unipolar Transistor