The banking company has appointed Patricia M Schaubeck as senior vice president, general counsel and corporate secretary of Suffolk Bancorp and its subsidiary, Suffolk County National Bank (SCNB).
What does SCNB stand for?
SCNB stands for Suffolk County National Bank
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of SCNB
We have 13 other meanings of SCNB in our Acronym Attic
- South Central Nebraska Area Agency on Aging (Kearney, NE)
- Stereotaxic Core Needle Aspiration Biopsy
- Sierra Cascade Nutrition and Activity Consortium (Chico, CA)
- Sex Cord Nests with Annular Tubules
- Secondary Cavity-Nesting Birds
- Smithfield’s Chicken ‘n Bar-B-Que
- Standard Chartered Nakornthon Bank (Thailand)
- Stearns County National Bank (Albany, MN)
- Stereotactic Core-Needle Biopsy
- Stereotactically Guided Core Needle Biopsy (oncology)
- Southern California Nikkei Bowling Association
- Stereotactic Core Needle Breast Biopsy
- South Carolina Need Based Grant
- South Carolina Nature-Based Tourism Association
- Sandy Creek Nature Center (Athens, GA)
- Satellite Control Network Contract (Air Force Space Command contract)
- Scituate/Cohasset Newcomers Club
- Semiconductor Nanocrystals
- Shawnee Christian Nursing Center (Herrin, IL)
- Silverbell Corridor Neighborhood Committee
Samples in periodicals archive:
INTERNET BUSINESS NEWS-(C)1995-2010 M2 COMMUNICATIONS Bank holding company Suffolk Bancorp (NASDAQ:SUBK) disclosed on Monday that its banking subsidiary, the Suffolk County National Bank (SCNB), discovered on 24 December 2009 that an unauthorised intruder had accessed certain customers' log-in information.
Located in Suffolk County, this property was a solid investment with full occupancy and many credit tenants that include McDonalds, Suffolk County National Bank, H&R Block Carvel and anchored by King Kullen.
uk Global Banking News - 18 May 2011 Suffolk Bancorp (NASDAQ: SUBK), the one-bank holding company for Suffolk County National Bank, has said that it has named Karen A.
Suffolk Bancorp is a one-bank holding company for Riverhead, New York-based Suffolk County National Bank, which has 29 offices in Suffolk County, New York.