Dr Mason, who worked for the Suffolk Accident Rescue Service for almost 30 years, added: "The device positions a mask which is then blown up against the back of the larynx or voice box.
What does SARS stand for?
SARS stands for Suffolk Accident Rescue Service (Suffolk, UK)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SARS
We have 78 other meanings of SARS in our Acronym Attic
- Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome (caused by member of Corona virus family)
- Sexual Assault Resource Service
- Shipboard/Strategic Automatic Recorder System
- Simpson-Angus Rating Scale
- Society of Academic and Research Surgery (UK)
- South African Revenue Service
- Staunton-Augusta Rescue Squad
- Students Against Rude Standards
- Substance Abuse and Recovery Services (rehabilitation; various locations)
- Sudden Acute Respiratory Syndrome (less common)
- Suspicious Activity Reporting System
- Sveze Amputirana Ruka Satriania (Serbian: Freshly Amputated Hand of Satriani; Serbian rock band)
- Syndrome Respiratoire Aigu Sévère (French: Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome)
- Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome Corona Virus (illness)
- Segmentation And Reassembly Sublayer - Service Data Unit
- Small Arms Range Safety Area
- Save Auburn Ravine Salmon and Steelhead Inc. (Auburn, CA)
- Search And Rescue Satellite Aided Tracking
- Search and Rescue Saskatchewan Association of Volunteers (Canada)
- Southern Arizona Regional Science and Engineering Fair
Samples in periodicals archive:
Meanwhile, the Suffolk Accident Rescue Service has been causing a stir because its cars are painted with the words "Sars doctor".
20 at Newmarket, the Suffolk Accident Rescue Service Claiming Stakes.